Mom- I think we could do Thanksgiving! Rod should have the time to take off (since we won't need any at Christmas) and I should be okay to travel! Have fun in Tahoe! I wish we were going, too!!
by the way, Brooke, did Alex get his birthday cards the girls made for them?? Lizzie was so cute while she was making them. She goes "This is for Alex because he's my best friend."
That's too cute, yes Alex did get his cards, tell the girls he enjoyed them. Well, he tried to eat them. That might offend the girls. :) That'd be cool if you came for Thanksgiving, I'm sure we'll be there. Tahoe won't be the same without you!
Is it to much info to say both my dress and cardigan are from Savers'? The dress is actually a size 10 I altered down for me, and it's strapless, so obviously needs the cardigan. The black ribbon I cut from some fabric and tied it on before church. I LOVE BEING CHEAP!!!!!
9 comments:
I guess you really are pregnant with a salsa-loving boy! Wish you guys were coming to Tahoe. We will miss you. How about Thanksgiving?
thats so cute carrie; i too wish you guys were coming to tahoe..it wont be the same!
What are brewing in there?
So have you decided for sure on the home birth yet?
I'm interviewing midwives this week (just two, I've already met one), so if I find one that I like I'll probably do it...am I crazy or what???
Mom- I think we could do Thanksgiving! Rod should have the time to take off (since we won't need any at Christmas) and I should be okay to travel! Have fun in Tahoe! I wish we were going, too!!
by the way, Brooke, did Alex get his birthday cards the girls made for them?? Lizzie was so cute while she was making them. She goes "This is for Alex because he's my best friend."
That's too cute, yes Alex did get his cards, tell the girls he enjoyed them. Well, he tried to eat them. That might offend the girls. :)
That'd be cool if you came for Thanksgiving, I'm sure we'll be there. Tahoe won't be the same without you!
look at you, so cute! i like your dress
Is it to much info to say both my dress and cardigan are from Savers'? The dress is actually a size 10 I altered down for me, and it's strapless, so obviously needs the cardigan. The black ribbon I cut from some fabric and tied it on before church. I LOVE BEING CHEAP!!!!!
Post a Comment