Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Salsa Pregnancy

Hey! We went camping last weekend and I posted some pictures on the Lambourne blog, in case you're interested: http://lambourneupdate.blogspot.com/
Also, I ate an entire thing of salsa all by myself today. I've never had a problem bingeing on salsa before....There's this locally made salsa I had once at a farmer's market here, and now I can buy it at the grocery store! So I did...and I ate it all! It's GOOD salsa!! (by the way...this isn't the first time in the past few weeks, I think I'm having a very Vegas baby to be loving salsa this much!)

2 comments:

Kate said...

carrie that picture of lizzie and rod on the lambourne blog is so cute!

baby #3 is a boy, i know it...a salsa-loving boy.

Brooke said...

isn't pregnancy great? Your pictures are so cute. I wish I could beam Caitlin up to play with Audrey. She NEEDS a friend!