Wednesday, August 27, 2008

tahoe slideshow



so i made a quick slide show of the tahoe pictures,
rather than posting them all...so if you want me
to email you any of these pics, let me know.

6 comments:

Emily said...

mom and i really like the slideshow! we're excited to show trav this weekend the video of him jumping off! we turned on the slideshow and alex started dancing to the music, it was really cute!

DAD & MOM said...

What fun! I want to go back to Lake Tahoe. Kate your technical skills impress me. OK, I'm easy to impress on the computer.

carrie said...

Kate, thanks for putting that slide show together! It's so fun to see what everyone did. Caitlin and Lizzie loved watching it. Caitlin kept telling me to make the pictures move after she saw the video of Trav jumping off the dock. Next year we'll definately be there!

Brett said...

Hey kate... you should put the scary moive we made on here!!

Brett said...

ok so I didn't mean to spell "movie" wrong!! The slide show was great kate!

Brooke said...

Okay, I want to see the scary movie. Brett, ask my mom about the video of Emily with the headphones. She'll know what I'm talking about. It's Em at her best!