MESSAGE TO ROD...... - YOU ARE BEING TESTED IN THIS LIFE - BUT YOU CAN PULL THROUGH.. OTHERS HAVE BEEN MORE SEVERLY TESTED..ELDER NELSON HAD 9 GREAT CHALLENGES IN HIS LIFE. I HAD ONLY 4 AND THUS FAR YOU WILL BE AT THREE GREAT CHALLENGES. SO HANG IN THERE..I CAN GIVE YOU SOME TIPS TO PREP YOU FOR THE TEENAGE YEARS.
I can already tell Rod everything he needs to say for the teenage years...do any of these sound familiar?? "turn around when you're talking to me" "close the door, you'll let all the cold air out!" "no more allowance till you're 30" Of course, nothing will prepare him for the amount of hair on the shower walls...
5 comments:
Congratulations! I LOVE having lots of daughters. You are such good girl parents. It does entail a lot of hair combing though.
Wow, that is so exciting...I can't imagine having 3 girls. That's an insane amount of hair combing and estrogen. Rod needs a man dog or something!
thats so exciting carrie! another girl is perfect for your family. After her, you can have three boys! :)...or three more girls!
MESSAGE TO ROD......
-
YOU ARE BEING TESTED IN THIS LIFE - BUT YOU CAN PULL THROUGH..
OTHERS HAVE BEEN MORE SEVERLY TESTED..ELDER NELSON HAD 9 GREAT CHALLENGES IN HIS LIFE. I HAD ONLY 4 AND THUS FAR YOU WILL BE AT THREE GREAT CHALLENGES. SO HANG IN THERE..I CAN GIVE YOU SOME TIPS TO PREP YOU FOR THE TEENAGE YEARS.
MIKE
I can already tell Rod everything he needs to say for the teenage years...do any of these sound familiar??
"turn around when you're talking to me"
"close the door, you'll let all the cold air out!"
"no more allowance till you're 30"
Of course, nothing will prepare him for the amount of hair on the shower walls...
Post a Comment