The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
congrats kate!! i know what a MSW is cuz i'm in a social work class!! so cool huh?!....now i can follow in my sisters footsteps!! she's my sister.....
Kate, congratulations!! You're officially the most educated person in our fam...although I think we all agree I'm the smartest. j/k...we're so proud of you!!
there is nothing more important than a U of U diploma. It speaks volumes about your intelligence, character, divine nature, etc.Dad
I love you too much to let Troy see that post Dad. Congrats Kate! You're awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
congrats kate!! i know what a MSW is cuz i'm in a social work class!! so cool huh?!....now i can follow in my sisters footsteps!! she's my sister.....
Kate, congratulations!! You're officially the most educated person in our fam...although I think we all agree I'm the smartest. j/k...we're so proud of you!!
there is nothing more important than a U of U diploma.
It speaks volumes about your intelligence, character, divine nature, etc.
Dad
I love you too much to let Troy see that post Dad.
Congrats Kate! You're awesome!
Post a Comment