Friday, September 5, 2008

Mmmmmmmm.........


The bananas turning brown have been haunting me all week. It was time. Me and Cameron are the only ones who enjoy the deliciousness of banana bread, I think it was all gone within the hour.


4 comments:

carrie said...

seriously, I was going to make banana bread today, too! I have a pile, and I literally mean a pile of rotten bananas and half-eaten ones stockpiled in the freezer. That may sound gross....but every time I see it I think hmmm...banana bread!

carrie said...

Just a side note: So...you all know I'm planning on a home birth. The no pain meds part I'm a little nervous about- the no hospital, no super-busy doctor's office and super busy doctor, and my hour-long, at-my-home prenatal appointments I am STOKED about. It is nothing short of awesome! (By the way-we're getting our ultrasound Monday-mom's birthday-so look for a girl-or-boy post!)If anyone's interested, this is my midwife's webpage: http://sweetmidwiferycare.com/

Brooke said...

I'm so excited to find out what you're having! What if you had a BOY?! I'm saving Alex's clothes for you :)

Emily said...

brooke-i can't believe that cam is the only other one that likes banana bread!!..your kids (and troy) are such funny eaters!