Friday, September 26, 2008
The Office!!
So who caught the season premiere of the Office last night?? I'll admit, I was a little worried that they're going to ruin this great show by dragging it out and crappy writing (I thought the episodes last season post-strike were really not that great). But I thought this season premiere was really great- back to the original style that make this such a great show! AND Pam and Jim -who saw that coming on the first episode?? I just really really really hope they don't screw things up with that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
IT WAS SO GOOD!!! i also am worried that Pam and Jim might be too good to be true right off the bat like this, but I LOVED that part. so cute! it was also a pretty funny episode- it was really funny when the new HR (what's her name?) found out Kevin wasn't disabled.
carrie- thought you might find brittani's post interesting:
http://midwifebrittani.blogspot.com/
not gonna lie, i didn't really read it yet...
I loved that episode. I love Andy, he kills me. "I don't lose competitions. I win them or I quit because they are unfair."
Go Jim!
I think one of my favorites was when she found out Kevin wasn't mentally disabled, too. That was hilarious. Also very good was the whole goatee thing...and I know people who go on those detox diets! What are they thinking!!!!
Post a Comment