The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Monday, January 5, 2009
hahaha
brooke, i love the song you put on the blog....at first i was like, 'oh this is a catchy song,' but then i realized what it was...and suddenly i felt a strange irritation and rage. ahhhhhhh! have you still been hearing it constantly?
This is brooke not Troy. I am definently feeling very connected. It's slowed down a little bit since Christmas. I thought everyone could appreciate the catchy little tune. It's definently more annoying coming from the Barbie herself. Don't worry, I change it soon :)
Ahh...even though I wasn't there I also recognized the latest Barbie song. Imagine having several little girls over at your house and hearing them sing this- almost word for word!- over and over again! And then one of them grabs Rod's guitars and starts trying to sing and play like the Barbies...AHHHHH!!!!!!
2 comments:
This is brooke not Troy. I am definently feeling very connected. It's slowed down a little bit since Christmas. I thought everyone could appreciate the catchy little tune. It's definently more annoying coming from the Barbie herself. Don't worry, I change it soon :)
Ahh...even though I wasn't there I also recognized the latest Barbie song. Imagine having several little girls over at your house and hearing them sing this- almost word for word!- over and over again! And then one of them grabs Rod's guitars and starts trying to sing and play like the Barbies...AHHHHH!!!!!!
Post a Comment