Hey everyone...how's 2009 going? I'm trying to survive re-entry into my life. I was spoiled for a couple of weeks with being so close to stores and all the time away from the kids. Skiing was definently the highlight! Thanks again mom; and dad and Troy for watching the kids. So I plan on doing a blog make-over soon. I guess the holiday's really are over. I'm ready for spring though :) I'll post some pics soon, although I didn't take very many. In the meantime, here's an Office quote for your enjoyment. Troy got an Office calendar with daily quotes, I'll try to post one every few days.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car....It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital. The doctors tried to save her life, they did the best that they could....and she is going to be okay" -Michael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We enjoyed our Christmas and New Year's with everyone! We missed Carrie and fam, but we know you had a nice time. Brooke, does this mean you have to change the great Christmas music on the blog? You know how I love Christmas music! Your selections were great. I'm still listening to Michael Bublee's CD Troy did for me. Glad you made it home safe and sound.
i'm so glad you guys came! it was so fun and it really spices up the house! Come back soon!
Post a Comment