The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Sledding!
We have a great sledding hill just down the road from our house. This morning we took the kids (after an hour of finding winter gear and then getting it on) and they had a great time. Although by this picture of Cameron you wouldn't think so. This was the after photo, below is the before: YIKES!
St. Bernards originated as mountain rescue dogs, I think Chewy feels very in his element. He had fun following the kids around.
Awesome! I have so many pictures of my boys crying in the snow. That last one of little Alex is too cute! I'm guessing you were stepping in wet puddles on the floor after this...hehe
8 comments:
I love the action shot of Cameron. That's awesome!
PS And I'm enjoying your Office quotes of the day.
how fun! i need to go enjoy the snow, maybe then i'll stop cursing it...
such cute pictures brooke! chewy is sooo big now. i agree, alex has the cutest little chin i've ever seen!
How fun- glad you can enjoy the winter wonderland you live in! I love the picture of Cameron biffing it!
It looks like such fun in the snow. Cam's fall is a great action shot. He could be an awesome snow boarder! Chewy does look very happy.
that before and after shots are SWEET!
I miss you!!! Love the pictures. Come over!
Awesome! I have so many pictures of my boys crying in the snow. That last one of little Alex is too cute! I'm guessing you were stepping in wet puddles on the floor after this...hehe
Post a Comment