The last few Offices have been H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S...here's a couple quotes from the last episode that I had to rewind and see a few times because I was laughing so hard.
ANDY: " I am single now. What we have here is the ulitmate smackdown between the Nard-dogg and crippling despair, lonliness and depression. I intend to win."
and.....
DWIGHT: " Are you trying to hurt my feelings? Because if so you are succeeding. Fortunantly my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal mans. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i know, they were such funny episodes!
Oh how I love Andrew Bernard! That guy just cracks me up :) The Office is really on a roll right now.
The Office was awesome! That one hour episode had us rolling...we had to watch the beginning twice! I think my favorite part was Dwight putting the dummy's face on him...
they were soo funny! i liked in this last weeks when michael and pam were first leaving the hotel in the beginning and michael says, "we're off! Like a herd of turtles."
Post a Comment