Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my new bike and other news






so, my pictures are uploading weird, so i'm just going to write a summary of them all down here. so i got a new bike! i told dad i would post some pics. (it's the silver one, not the red one). I finally made it up boarding and it was awesome! And I also put up a pic of my cake i made for our cake walk. anyway, so those are a few recent happenings...

3 comments:

Brittani said...

sweet bike! it looks like your dad will be very proud.

DAD & MOM said...

Nice wheels Kate. Where do you ride it - to work!
The cake looks very good too. Maybe Rod will post pictures of his new bike.
I think he sleeps with his
though. Ha

Brooke said...

Kate I love the bike. But I'd rather sleep with the cake if I had to choose :)