Wednesday, March 24, 2010

chatting with brother



So I called our bro tonight to say hi. I love our brother...although he may not be the best conversationalist. But I thought I'd post this, cause I know you can all read it in his voice and enjoy it. :)

Travis: Hi Kate (louder than I expected)
Kate: Hi Trav, what's up? I'm just calling to say hi cause I miss you!
Travis: I miss you too Kate
Kate: Are you at Ryan's house?
Travis: Yes
Kate: Did you go to different strokes today?
Travis: Yes. Kate I didn't go bowling.
Kate:Did some people go bowling?
Travis: Yes. Gary went bowling.
Kate: Guess what Trav, I'll get to see you in about 50 days!
Travis: That's good. Kate...
Kate: Yeah Trav?
Travis: (pause)...I'm doing good.
Kate: Yes Trav. I love you.
Travis: I love you too Kate. Kate, you're my friend?
Kate: Yes and your favorite sister! Do you want to keep talking or do you want to get off the phone?
Travis: Kate...I want to watch TV.

5 comments:

Emily said...

haha, that is really funny. At least he's honest!! I bet it was good for him to talk to you since mom and dad are gone... I miss brother!

p.s. i think you should have him dance a solo to the great-vine at your wedding...

Brooke said...

I love that picture of Trav. He's so cute. Yeah, I can totally hear that conversation in my head. He cracks me up. I like Em's idea of him dancing!

carrie said...

haha!! I think you should have "impression time" at the wedding, Kate.

DAD & MOM said...

Kate, so nice of you to call him. Was it Ryan's cell number?

DAD & MOM said...

I showed this to Travis, he wasn't too impressed.