Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooke!!

Happy Birthday Brooke!!
We are so glad you were the first-born in this family
We all love you so much!!




Brooke is an extremely beautiful, patient, funny and kind person.
She always has time for everyone, and she always makes you feel important.
She also is a terrific baker, and makes dang good treats!!
Have a great Birthday Brooke!
We all wish we could be there to party with you today!

Why do you love Brooke??

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!!!! I love you because you've been my best friend for 21 years!!!!! Whoa. Have a great birthday :)

Troy Whittle said...

I love Brooke because she is an amazing person. She is a wonderful wife and mother. She is beautiful! She is also my best friend and my partner in life. I don't know where I would be without her! I love you Brooke!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! I've known you for 8 years now and you are such a terrific friend! You are thoughtful, kind hearted, patient, and make everyone feel important! You are also genuine, sincere, and make those around you happy! I hope you have a great birthday!

carrie said...

Brooke, you are such a amazing sister! You always see the humor in everyday things, and are so patient and thoughtful. I still look to you for an example! I love you, big sis!

Brooke said...

Wow, thanks everyone! I have the best friends and family. Love you all! Troy and I went out to dinner. It started snowing about an hour before we were leaving and turned into a full blown blizzard. I think we spent most of the date driving. Nothing was going to keep me home!

Kate said...

I love that Brooke has such a great sense of humor and is so fun to just hang out with and talk to. I love that she is such a great Mom and is so dedicated to her family. AND I love that she makes delicious treats!

We love you Brooke! Happy Birthday!

DAD & MOM said...

I'm slow, but I don't just love Brooke because she was my firstborn. Ditto to what everyone has said, AND I love Brooke because she is adventuresome and will go skiing with me! (All of you know how important that is to me.)
AND she is a wonderful mother to my wonderful grandchildren!