Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We're Engaged!

Okay...sorry it has taken me a while to post. But Clark and I are officially getting married on May 15!

After a fun day of breakfast, boggle, the temple, and hiking Clark dropped me off to get ready for dinner. He brought me some beautiful flowers (pictured below) and took me to The Roof for dinner. After trying to make me THINK he was going to propose at temple square- which he knew was NOT okay- we went to a comedy improv show. When we got back in the car, he blindfolded me and took me to a park we had gone to when we were first dating, where he had arranged a pretty scene. He took off my blindfold and he was down on his knee...so after I looked around and figured out where we were, he proposed and I said YES! It was all very thoughtful! :)


pretty flowers...Clark has brought me flowers on many occasions, which I always appreciate!



The pretty candles that Clark had his cousins and sister help set up. It was so lovely!




After we got engaged!



It was hard to get a non-blurry picture of the ring...you can kinda see it in the pictures. It is a band with white, yellow, and rose gold with diamonds interspersed. It was the very first ring that we looked at and I love it!

5 comments:

Emily said...

awwwwww... so cute!!! WE love you guys!!

And those candles and set up are so pretty and look so good!! Way to go clark!

brooke said...

Beautiful ring Kate! Love the candles too. Love you guys!
brooke by the way....

carrie said...

How thoughtful of Clark! Although i assume he would have got a "yes" even if he had committed the unthinkable- proposing at Temple Square. I am so excited for you guys!!!

Brittani said...

it is gorgeous! sooo excited for you! you look so happy.

DAD & MOM said...

Kate, Yippee! We are excited for you guys - I love your ring, can't wait to see it unblurry. That was a pretty impressive engagement day!
Welccome to the fam, Clark!