Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dog days of summer...

I have a lot of catching up to do...I'm going to try to post a little every day (every week?) til I'm caught up. Here's some pics of an end of the summer outing. We found a new waterfall (Cameron, "Not another waterfall!") yes, we do have a lot around here. But I don't get tired of seeing them. We found a little secluded spot along the Columbia that is only accesible by going under the freeway through a small tunnel along a little stream. It was an adventure for sure.























4 comments:

Kate said...

cute pictures brooke! it looks so beautiful. i look forward to your other catch-up posts.

DAD & MOM said...

Everyone is getting so big. Especially Alex! I miss them all.
The boys look like Indian warriors by the lake. Looks like fun.

carrie said...

Wow, Brooke, your kiddos are GROWN!! I think Audrey really looks like you in the shell picture.

Emily said...

pretty pics brooke! You practically have a teen in the house! only a year away!! wow!!