Thursday, February 21, 2008

Visiting the Lambournes


Obviously we had to go to In-N-Out...twice...for a
total of 3 burgers for me! It was wonderful.

Just hanging out with the girls after nap time

Cuteness #1

Cuteness #2

I had lots of fun with Carrie and fam! We made good food, went to a bird "sanctuary", had a picnic, ate farm fresh eggs, and of course scored some sweet deals at the Saver's President's Day sale.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

kate, i love your pictures. The one of you and girls after naps is so cute! You ate one of those burgers for me right?

Emily said...

cute pics!! i bet it woulda been tons more fun if aunt em woulda been there to!! question: why in cuteness #2 pic are you guys playing on a construction site? i really don't think carrie would have been to pleased aunt kate.. i guess it's a good thing you didn't put the picture of caitlin driving the tractor on!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carrie said...

Em, the pictures of the "construction site" is from the bird sanctuary!! Really, it wasn't THAT bad...I think all the birds were very happy. A lot of them talked, it was neat to hear them say "hello" in a creepingly human-sounding voice. A cockatoo kept asking us "What's the matter?"

DAD & MOM said...

It looks like a fun trip. mmmm I'm kind of jealous you got to see the cuteness #1 and #2 and I didn't! Em and I scored at Value Center on Friday.
4 prs. of pants (Ann Taylor, Banana Repulic etc.) 2 skirts, 1 tie, 1 dress, 1 colander, 2 compact floures. bulbs,2prs. of boots for Em - for @ $60. My pants had the tag on $128- I paid $4.98 Sweet!

Brooke said...

Truly nothing is better than a sweet deal!