...with the flu :(
Cameron first came down with it yesterday when he hurled into a bag in the car. Thank heavens I had a bag! Before bed last night I felt a little quesy as did Troy. At about 2am we heard Audrey barfing in the bathroom. Yes, it was good she made it to the bathroom even though most of it was on the floor an inch away from the toilet. So close. So after that I got sick, then Troy. It was a fun night. Devon has pink eye in both eyes, although he doesn't seem to have the flu and Alex seems okay. So EVERYONE is home today...Troy and I are feeling better and the kids haven't thrown up for awhile so hopefully we are on the mend. So that's what's going on in our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is the saddest thing I've ever heard. (It would have been worse if Cam puked all over the car and Audrey in her room!) Of course they all made it through the 4-day weekend OK! I hope it's a quick one for everyone and they are back at school soon. Tell them Grammy is sad they are sick.
P.S. I love these cool backgrounds on the blog lately, the music is good also. Are you doing that Brooke?
Brooke, that is awful!! I was watching on the news last night that this is a pretty bad flu season, even people who got vaccines are getting sick. I hope everyone gets better fast!!
i hope you guys get feeling better soon...that's no good! that's so sad that devon has pink eye in both eyes, poor guy.
Post a Comment