I have the most wonderful group of friends! On Friday night we went out on the town (NO children allowed!) to PF Changs! We all piled into one car and drove to Tri-Cities-first we stopped for 'drinks' at Sonic Burger then went to dinner. It was so fun to be there with my friends (if only my good friend Steph was still here!) and eat GREAT food! They all surprised me with a certificate to a day spa, so I am REALLY looking forward to that!
Apparently my computer is having trouble uploading pictures tonight, so I will try again later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! That does sound like fun Brooke! What I great way to celebrate such a BIG Birthday this year!:) J/K I know my day is coming too! And I'm definitely dreading it. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! Have fun at the Day Spa! You'll have to tell me what it's like.
Post a Comment