That was a fun trip! Last year Kate and I went to Seattle for a day, it was so sunny and pretty. At Pikes Market the bathroom stalls had midget-size doors, which made it VERY awkward when you were trying to do your thing and the entire line waiting is pretty much watching you from the shoulders up. Like I said, AWKWARD.
3 comments:
LOL! Where are you brooke?
That was a fun trip! Last year Kate and I went to Seattle for a day, it was so sunny and pretty. At Pikes Market the bathroom stalls had midget-size doors, which made it VERY awkward when you were trying to do your thing and the entire line waiting is pretty much watching you from the shoulders up. Like I said, AWKWARD.
Midget-sized stalls!!! That's hilarious! Who thought of that? Ok, obviously a midget, but are there really that many midgets?
Post a Comment