The weather was beautiful - not a cloud!


This was the indoor pool with 22 carat
gold mosaics and a diving platform.
These are some of the elephant seals
we saw. There were about 100 of them!


The pool and views from the castle
were incredible.


This is the hostel in Cambria we stayed in.
3 comments:
Mom, it looks beautiful!! Even the hostel looks really cool! So do people actually swim in the indoor pool? It looks too beautiful to swim in.
I didn't know you were going on this little trip! Did Dad go with you or was it a friend trip? Those pictures are amazing, I can't imagine a life like that. Hmm, maybe if I try really hard. I would love to be an elephant seal and just drag myself all over the beach day after day.....
I guess I forgot to mention, I went with my book group. There were nine of us, so we rented the whole house - which was fun. Brooke, in twenty years, you too will travel with your book group! I just know it.
Post a Comment