Sunday, March 2, 2008

Here's so recent pics. I love this one of Lizzie chowin' down on her cantaloupe. This picture is like a role model for me on how to approach my eating....wait, where did she learn that from? Anyhoo, it cracks me up.

Whoever says my garden isn't sooo worth all the time and effort I put into it? Check out these carrots!! I know they're tiny, but they were actually really, really sweet and delicious!

For Valentine's Day I had preschool that day and we were going to make cookies, so I wanted Caitlin and Lizzie to get their cookies before that. What better time than after breakfast?
I hid them and they went on a little cookie hunt and found their cookies (not quite as big as the ones mom made us- I figure as they get older their cookie can get bigger).

This is Lizzie's birthday outfit from Grandma and Emily. She loves pockets!! No, it's not too early for T-shirts and shorts. Note the sunshine streaming in the windows- yes, it's that beautiful time of year when you can all be jealous I live in the desert. We're talking high 60's low 70's, baby!!


Can I mention yet again how excited I am for our girls' trip?? I find myself thinking about it everyday now!




4 comments:

Kate said...

carrie i'm sorry i ever said anything about your ridiculous efforts in your gardening. your carrots look fabulous. the girls of course look as cute as ever, i love lizzie's hands in her pockets.

Brooke said...

I can't even imagine being able to have a garden right now! Your carrots are awesome. I love Lizzy eating her melon. That girl know how to eat! No doubt a Crowley gene passed down....

DAD & MOM said...

I'm glad Lizzie likes her outfit! Carrots is March?
Impressive. Looks like you should try some cantalope in the garden. Lizzie looks just like you as a child. You always got into your food. MMM, I should have thought nutrition, would be your interest then.

Mizukawa's said...

Lizzi is sooooo cute she is getting cuter and cuter. I do have to laugh a little at those carrots. those are the babies of the baby carrots. Good work on the garden.