Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooke!!



well, since kate moved all our pictures around on out computer, this is the only one i could really find with brooke in it!! sad, we'll have to take some gamour shots of you when you come out, maybe glamour shots by deb...haha..anyways, Happy Birthday Brooke, we love you so much!! Let's all say what we love about Brooke!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love brooke because she is a very understanding and patient person..and she is very talented and beautiful!!

carrie said...

I love Brooke because (imagine me singing here): "She's my sistterrr...she's about this high she's taller than I, sometimes she helps me tie my shoe...she's my sister." Happy Birthday Brooke!!!!

DAD & MOM said...

I love Brooke because she is my firstborn and she was such a pleasant child I decided to have 4 more!
That is after we got past the window breaking, necklace stealing, and vandalizing old women's car stage! If I was 30 again, I think Brooke would be one of my best friends - I love you sweetie.

Kate said...

i love brooke because she is one of the nicest people i know and is a good example and a good big sis to me. i also love brooke because she tells me its okay if i eat an entire batch of cookies by myself. happy birthday brooke!!!

(p.s. Emily- i did not rearrange the pictures on the computer. dad did. he put them on that zip drive).

Brooke said...

Thank you everyone! I have the best family :) Love you guys...