Here is an interesting link from a story in the Boston Globe. How anyone could be the way Obama is on abortion makes me so sad.
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2008/09/03/a_stark_choice_on_abortion/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I admit this is Obama's big, big hang-up for me. To have a president SO pro-choice is disturbing. And since each candidate announced their VP's, I'm edging to McCain's camp. I really don't like Biden, and I like Palin so far. I don't know too much about her, and I know she's not without some issues, but I like the idea of a woman VP! I guess that's the political move McCain was trying to make- getting women like me to give my vote, but I'll admit it's working.
I agree with you, Brooke. It makes me ill to think about some of his statements regarding babies and his position on abortion. He opposed a bill to offer life support for a prematurely born baby of an abortion attempt. That speaks for itself, I think.
Post a Comment