Also, check out this sweet website i found!!!...........www.crowleyclan.com
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Spud Fair!!
This past weekend Brett and I and some friends went to the Spud Fair, yup that's right Spud Fair!! It was in shelley Idaho, which is about 30 minutes away. There were these adorable little puppies for sale, $300 each..i almost got one! :) 
Brett, with all the potatoes behind him!
During the fair, it started storming like crazy!!, so we ound refuge under a tent...along witht he rest of the people at the fair....
Also, check out this sweet website i found!!!...........www.crowleyclan.com
Also, check out this sweet website i found!!!...........www.crowleyclan.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I guess you are desperate for things to do :) Did you walk around and look at piles of potatoes?
A spud fair! Now I'm sure you feel like you've lived and can die happy...
haha, brett and i still aren't quite sure what the piles of potatoes were for..we were definitley a little out of our element next to all the idaho spud farmers!
I'm fascinated my the pit of mashed potatoes. THAT sounds like heaven to me!
How could you stand the puppy - he looks SO cute.
See, there are lots of things to do in Rexburg.
Post a Comment