Saturday, January 31, 2009

Visiting the frontier







a few pictures from the wild frontier

5 comments:

Kate said...

looks like you guys are having fun! i love the pic of cameron in all his snow gear.

DAD & MOM said...

Cam looks like the little guy from "A Christmas story" with that great ear-flap hat. I love it.
I see Troy is starting that red-neck style with his camo-hat. Devon we are proud of you and your scouting achievments. He looks so handsome in the uniform!

Emily said...

dev looks so handsome in his uniform! chewy is so big-i can't believe it! Brooke- what ever happened with A-bombs hair?

Jenny said...

Devon looks so cute- little cub scout! Patrick loves scouts too. The sledding situation at your place is awesome!

Becky said...

Ohhhh- we miss you guys! Marcus still talks about your boys and how they are his best friends. Devon looks so cute in his cub scout uniform . . . did you know that is my calling now? I actually am loving it! Those little boys are so fun.