Monday, March 29, 2010

Cameron wrestling

Big Valley has a wrestling program for kids from Kindergarten through 8th grade and Cameron wanted to do it. So he went to his first tournament last wknd. I decided that watching wrestling is not my favorite thing to watch. First of all, it's just gross. Second, as a mother it is very hard to sit back and watch your kid be pinned to the ground stuggling for their life. It just goes against motherly insticts. Cameron loves it though. It's a loooong day, and each tournament is between 1 and 2 hours away, and it starts super early in the morning. He wrestled 3 times, and won 2 out of the 3 and got a medal. So he was happy.

3 comments:

carrie said...

way to go, Cam!! My first thought was "girls would sooo never do this!" I'm going to have to show the girls this video...I wonder what they'll think of it!

Kate said...

nice Cam! I love how he takes that other kid down!

DAD & MOM said...

Wow, what a tough guy. Yeah, I never did get wrestling, but if he likes it that's good. I'll have to warn grandpa about wrestling with him now.