The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Friday, March 19, 2010
Happy Birthday Emily Jean!!
Happy Birthday Emily!!! We love our little sister! Emily adds so much to our family- she brings so much spunk and humor! She's also very thoughtful and aware of those around her! We love you Em!
I love Em. She has always been so caring and fun to be around. I love that she's a 'glass is half full' type of gal. I hope you had a great day! Love you sis!
I've missed talking to you Em, while we have been gone. Hope you had a great birthday. We are so happy we were blessed with our 4th daughter, and not a Jeffery like the nurse thought!
3 comments:
I love my baby sister!!! Em you are amazing, hilarious, and all-around awesome. Happy Birthday to you!!!
I love Em. She has always been so caring and fun to be around. I love that she's a 'glass is half full' type of gal. I hope you had a great day! Love you sis!
I've missed talking to you Em, while we have been gone. Hope you had a great birthday. We are so happy we were blessed with our 4th daughter, and not a Jeffery like the nurse thought!
Post a Comment