Saturday, February 23, 2008

Audrey has been in heaven with her cousins living so close to us! Every day she asks me if she can see them. She is closest in age to Alyssa (on far right) and they play (sometimes fight) really well together. They are such cute girls! The boys like to play with them too, Cameron plays with Ashlynn at recess alot. Nathan and Bev bought a house in Yakima and will be moving in the middle of March. We are so happy for them, but kinda sad since it seem so far away! Bev is having a BOY in April so everyone is excited about that!


The kids and I (Troy obviously was not home) decided to play dress up with Alex. He's all dressed up with no where to go! The kids couldn't stop giggling, they thought it was so funny, and Alex loved being the star of the show.

6 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

I'm so glad Audrey gets some girl time in now. They are such a cute bunch of girls! Bev is getting a boy! That should be different for them. Alex is really too pretty looking for a boy. What a sweet face - can't wait to see him.

carrie said...

Brooke that's so cute! Alex is adorable, I bet they had so much fun! Caitlin thinks putting necklaces on Cali our cat "because she's a girl" is great- I can't imagine what she would do to a baby!

Becky said...

I hope you don't mind me posting on your blog, even though I am not family- - - but Brooke, I love you like a sister!!! I love these pictures of your and Bev's kids. I am going to miss them when they move to Yakima. I love the one of Alex dressed up - - it reminds me of a time when my sisters and I were 8, 6 and 3 years old. We dressed up and strapped our baby brother to a doll stroller and were having a ball pusing him around - - my brother, now all grown up groans when he sees our home movies of that. My mom always says- but you were having the time of your life!

DAD & MOM said...

my grandson dressed like a girl!!!!! unacceptable

Kate said...

yeah, brooke, i'm concerned about the effects this might have on alex's future development. :) jk, he sure looks cute!

Stephanie said...

These pictures are so cute! It is always fun to have cousins around. Wyatt use to always dress up with his sisters. He would willing put girl stuff on from tutus to dresses. He loved it! Lets just say it really worried his Dad. So now he has boy stuff, Star Wars, cowboy, etc. No harm done. Hey I noticed on edjoin.org there was a principal opening at a Fairfield Elementary. You'll have to check it out, Hint Hint.