
Does everyone have their corned beef and cabbage cooking for tonight?
A couple years ago I tried the 'green' cream of wheat like mom did and it didn't go over very well...maybe next year I'll try it again. Devon woke up this morning at about 6 and I was very out of it trying to put Alex back to sleep and Devon started off looking to see if I was wearing green, pinching me, asking me to find some clothes for him that were green, and just TALKING and TALKING and he doesn't talk quiet either. Finally I mumbled something about Happy St Patricks Day and told him my brain wasn't working yet today. Early mornings are HARD! Sometimes I wish I was a morning person.
Nathan and Bev are almost moved into their new house in Yakima and on Saturday I had their girls over. All the kids including Cam's best buddy, Ethan decided to make volcanoes in the backyard. They were all working out there for about 2 hours, they had so much fun. Kids just need a place to dig and get messy!



3 comments:
We had our dinner at Bonnie's yesterday to celebrate Bret's first birthday. He's cute, but not as cute as my grandkids! She and Aimee are going to try to come over on Wed. to meet Alex.
I just checked - it's supposed to be sunny Thurs,
Fri, and Sat. in Pacific Grove- only 61 degrees though.
I would love to get a video of Devon and you talking in the morning - I'm sure it's mostly one sided.
I love the pic of the kids and dirt. It appeals to all ages and genders and is free!
We did the green cream of wheat and our corned beef and cabbage tonight! It was delicious!! Rod looks forward to St. Patricks' Day every year just for the corned beef and cabbage.
Yeah, Troy really loves the corned beef too. Audrey was the only kid who liked it. She was eating it by the handful!
Post a Comment