Tuesday, March 25, 2008

me jardin!

Okay, don't correct my French, I'm sure it's wrong! Anyway, before I post my girls' trip pictures, I'm going to make you all look at my garden that I built. There's a gate that opens to access it, and I divided it into 4 sections with the pavers, so I can just step on the pavers and still get to all my plants. There's a lot of plants at different stages, so some are still very small and you can't see them in the picture. The tomato plants I took pictures of (I have a total of 10 tomato plants!) are my Italian Cherry Tomatoes from Italy that mom got me!! They are doing great! The whole yard around my garden is a work in progress, although I have laid a rock path, built a fire pit, and planted a Sunflower Forest!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Carrie! I'm so impressed with your garden, you are amazing.

Emily said...

that's really cool carrie! you are so talented!