Monday, March 31, 2008

Pacific Grove Hight School




I thought you and Troy could visualize yourselves here better with a picture! Dad and I drove by the high school when we were down last weekend.


This is a picture of our view from the hotel we stayed in in Monterey. It shows the whole Monterey Bay almost. It was nice, but across the street was a pub, kind of noisey at night. As you can see the weather wasn't as nice as I had ordered for us.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

The dinner you had in at the Aquarium sounded so neat! Sorry it wasn't as sunny..I'm so glad it was nice when we were all there!
The high school looks cute, I wonder how many kids go there.

carrie said...

Brooke, I'll thow in 10 bucks towards your down payment for a Pacific Grove Home. If mom and dad can match the next million, you're set!