Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sweet Bliss

Mom, Kate and Carrie carrying the daily burden of "where do we eat?" It really was hard decision making...but we managed.
Ahh, yes. Here we are a Ghiradelli's. My milkshake was amazing!
Mmm...this Mexican was really good.
And our stop on the way home at In n Out. How many burgers did we eat?
I hate my camera! It only focuses half the time. You remember this bad boy? Kate, you have to tell me what they're called, I forgot. REALLY underbaked cookie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge on top. It's really good for breakfast too:)
I did take some pics that didn't involve food, I really did. They just didn't turn out and most of them were similar to Carries she posted on the Lambournes blog. Besides, we all know food is our favorite past time---side note----I lost half a pound over our trip (A big thank you to Alex for still nursing, he just melts those calories away! -if I'm still nursing him when he's 3, someome please stop me!)

I noticed today that there's a job opening at the high school in Pacific Grove...maybe we could buy a cute multi-million dollar home there! Wow, wouldn't if be nice to buy any type of home there...

So I must share my SPA experience! On Monday I went to Tri-Citites to spent 3 wonderful hours getting pampered. It was heaven. While I was waiting they brought me some lemon water in a pretty glass, then I went into a nice changing room and put on a really nice robe and slippers. First I had the Swedish massage, it was amazing! She started with my face then went to my neck, shoulders, hands, arms, legs, feet and back. It felt SOOO good! Then I went into another nice room and had a facial, that felt really refreshing. Then was my pedicure....I wanted to collapse and never wake up when it was over. I am so grateful for my friends who were so generous for my birthday and to Becky and Natalie for (always) watching my kids!

4 comments:

Emily said...

brooke, i'm so jealous of your spa day! that sounds wonderful!

carrie said...

I think just getting lemon water in a pretty glass is amazing!! And a fancy rope AND slippers! It's like from a movie!! Were you gossiping with a bunch of ladies around you as you got worked on?

DAD & MOM said...

Ahhhh, so glad you had the pampering experience. You deserve every bit of it! We had a fun weekend, huh.
I'm glad we all get along and support each other in our gastronomical indulgences. Okay, but don't let me get too fat. OK?

Stephanie said...

It looks like you had a fabulous weekend with your family. I'd love to do that. Oh, yes In-N-Out rules. You just can't pass it up when you come to Cali. Your Spa experience sounds like a dream. I bet you came back feeling so great and refreshed. Maybe even human for a while!