Oh my goodness! That is amazing! They do totally look alike. On a side note I just finished reading the 12 chapters of Midnight Sun... I couldn't help myself. They are wonderful, it reveals so much of Edward it's like a different story. She absolutely has to finish... I'm dieing to read the rest! You need to read it!!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is amazing! They do totally look alike. On a side note I just finished reading the 12 chapters of Midnight Sun... I couldn't help myself. They are wonderful, it reveals so much of Edward it's like a different story. She absolutely has to finish... I'm dieing to read the rest! You need to read it!!!
wow-thats crazy..alex looks so much like troy!
it's kinda scary how much they look alike.
k, i'll have to post the scary movie we made in tahoe
We used to call him Troy the Joy Boy!!!! I can't believe how much they look alike!
whoa- that is amazing! After I knew it was Troy, I could see a few minor differences in the eyes, etc. Still - amazing!
Post a Comment