The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Adventures of Emily Jean!
Bon Voyage Em! I (all of us) am so jealous....I hope you have a great time seeing the sights and learning so much. You have to document everywhere you go and tell us everything you ate. I mean EVERYTHING :) I love you!
Great Picture Brooke. I can't believe she will be right there looking at Big Ben! Em, we will all be with you in spirit! I'm with Brooke. Write everything down or you will forget.
2 comments:
Great Picture Brooke. I can't believe she will be right there looking at Big Ben! Em, we will all be with you in spirit! I'm with Brooke. Write everything down or you will forget.
Emily, I'm so excited for you! Remember, 'Big Ben' is a clocktower- not a boyfriend!!
Post a Comment