It was a really wonderful conference weekend! We watched most of the sessions at home, and for the afternoon one I took the boys down to the church. It is nice to watch without any distractions at home. I'm not tempted to do dishes or tidy up while I watch...
I think my favorite talk was Elder Ballards, maybe it's just because I am one of the mothers he was talking about! Isn't it amazing how President Monson just sort of 'morphs' into the prophet?
Carrie, did you make mom's cinnamon rolls?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Brooke, yes Elder Ballard's was definately one of my favorite! I also really liked Elder Bednar's about prayer. And yes, we ate and ate and ate some more cinnamon rolls today!
I really enjoyed conference too. I got to go to the last session at the conference center. I also liked Elder Ballard's talk. I also really enjoyed Sister Lant's talk about righteous family traditions. Elder Wirthlin's was very touching as well...and I really enjoyed President Monson's remarks too. Anyway, I am just always so grateful for the council we receive...
Okay, here's my two cents. Conference was wonderful. I like Elder Uckdorf's talk on "Faith of our Fathers" I can't help but think the good that will do for those Europeans who think this is an American church - to see Pres. Uckdorf, a convert with an accent, talk about traditions, and just being Catholic or Lutheran because your ancesters were isn't a good enough reason. Pres. Monson has a great delivery also! He was so funny in the afternoon session. And yes, he has become THE Prophet!
Post a Comment