Thursday, April 17, 2008

wierd comments

Okay, there's been some wierd comments from people we don't know on here. Emily, did you see that one after Brooke's on my last post? It talked about my 'cute and beautiful' daughter and the tree (I deleted the comment and the pic of the tree, by the way). There's been a few others. Any thoughts on going private (needing a password to access our blog?) Yeah, it's kinda a pain to enter a password, especially if we want our other friends looking at our blog. But there's been a few wierd comments now. Let me know what you guys think.

6 comments:

Emily said...

ya, i saw that last comment..whoever it is sounds like a freak. I think we should go private, and if we want friends to be able to still look at it we could let them know what the password is.

Emily said...

also, i think it's important that we rememeber not to say exactly where we live, or go to school on anything like that. You just never know what kind of weirdos read this.

Kate said...

yeah lets put a password on it

carrie said...

I don't think the person was a serial killer or anything, I think it was just a comment to get me to click on the link to willow trees they provided, which is most likely a virus that would have attacked my computer. But it kinda bothered me that they went through the trouble to skim or read my post and personalize the comment so I'd click on the link, rather than just do a spam comment.

carrie said...

But I think a password is a good idea.

Brooke said...

Okay, so I will try to get on that