My friend told me how to make our blog more secure without having to log in every time. I changed some of the settings, so our blog can't be randomly viewed by people unless they have the exact web address. So let's give that a try and if we find more weird comments from people we don't know we can go the password route. Carrie I'll have to check out that tracker thing you were talking about, it sounds interesting.
Stake conference tomorrow and Troy is singing with the choir so that leaves me with the munchkins. I went to the Dollar store and got a few things that will hopefully entertain them.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Brooke, you're a genius! That sounds like a good solution.
By the way, I got that "There is no Death" book from the Library and it's wierd!!! Why do you like it??? I didn't acutally read it, just skimmed it in like, 20 minutes, and got the jist of it. I mean, some parts are interesting, but overall I thought it was wierd.
Carrie,sorry you didn't like the book! It's definently not a literary masterpiece, we read it for our book club a few months ago. The experiences this lady had are really remarkable; she's not a member of our church, but almost everything she describes as far as life after death and where we came from correspond with our beliefs and what we know. It's just really interesting! You're weird! :)
Ok explain to me why we get annonymous comments when "this blog does not post annonymous comments?
Brooke, your sister is not weird.
No, your sister is a genius! j/k..I mean, yeah, I get that the book does basically talk neat experiences from a non-LDS perspective, which is interesting, but I think she sort of takes it to another level later in her book to promote her own ideas concerning these experiences, rather than just letting the experiences speak for themselves. Anyway, I just checked out "The Secret Life of Bees" from the library, so hopefully I'll have better luck with that!
Post a Comment