Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ben folds and a warm day!

Last week me and some friends went to a Ben Folds concert!
We saw him walking around before the concert and I'm
kicking myself for not talking to him or something. But it was
a great concert. Ben Lee opened for him, who is also really good.
And Ben Folds played all my favorites, including his song
called "Kate."




We've had a pretty cold spring so far, but Sunday was beautiful.
My roommate Ashliegh is watching her sister's kids, so we took
them to temple square.





3 comments:

Brooke said...

Kate, that's cool that you went to the concert. I'm still planning on seeing New Kids. :)
You took some really nice pics at Temple Square! Are those with that digital camera that you got from grandpa for the dog house or something?......

carrie said...

Yeah, Kate, I really like your pictures- very impressive! And we're really looking forward to seeing you on Monday!

carrie said...

Also, Brooke, I read the Secret Life of Bees. I really liked it! So I agree with you on this one-it was a great book!