Saturday, April 19, 2008

Look Mom!

My friend made a dress for her daughter and gave me some extra material to make one for Audrey. So YES, I busted mom's old machine out, which still works great-how old is it? And made this dress, which was really easy. I just sewed a seam up the side and added ribbon for straps. And she actually LIKES it! Victory!

7 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Hi-

I found your blog by hitting "next blog" at the top of mine. I can understand your wanting to make your blog private. I do have to say that as a fellow LDS person how nice it was to bump into your site. I occasionally find other LDS moms and it's silly but it makes me happy because I can identify with the site in a way that is unlike any other. So many other bloggers talk about their religions ... anyway good luck in your decision.

Alissa http://alicatknits.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

that's so cute brooke...and audrey looks so proud!

carrie said...

Brooke,
Audrey is adorable!! And kudos on the dress, I think it's way cute!

carrie said...

Brooke, also my friend has a tracker on her blog, she can tell who looks at what and for how long. I have no clue how to set it up, but apparently it's free and through http://my.statcounter.com/ Anyway, just a thought. It never occured to me that random people look at our blog, and now I'm curious. How many random people??? Who are these people?

Stephanie said...

Cute dress Brooke! When my Mom came up for Easter she made the same kind of dresses for my girls! They're just from Joanne's and so easy to make. They also are soo cute with leggings!

Emily said...

brooke, that's such a cute dress!! you're so talented!!

DAD & MOM said...

Of course your mother is very proud of you. Audrey seems pleased also. It's very cute. By the way, I got that machine when I graduated from high school in '72. Wow, they just don't make 'em like they used to.