Finished! (Audrey insisted the box of cereal be included in photo)
This was Troy's cake for his birthday, thanks Carrie for the yummy recipe, everyone loved it!
The boys had fun making their birdhouses, thanks Carrie! And Devon gets to sign off one of his Cub Scout requirments. I need to get some bird seed and then we'll go hang them outside. I'm sure our cats will LOVE them!
Did everyone enjoy the Office? HILarious! It was like seeing long lost friends again. I loved Michaels teeny plasma TV. I'll burn the next few new episodes and send them to you mom and dad!




3 comments:
mmm that cake looks so good.
any word on troy's job?
That looks like a really yummy cake, Brooke. And the boys birdhouses look great.
Brooke! I'm so proud of their birdhouses. Surely you told them their very favorite aunt gave them those, and now I'm their very very very favorite aunt, right??
Post a Comment