
Every Saturday morning the kids look forward to cartoon time and I usually let them have a 'picnic' breakfast while they watch. Last weekend I made crepes, which they ALL love (you know how often that happens)! Alex enjoys being part of the gang now, he is growing way too fast!
I have an obsession with Cool Whip. It seriously is the best thing ever. Mmmm. I still remember the crepe recipe from french class in high school, it's funny to me that it's hard for me to say it in English, but I can say it in French. And I think that's the only thing I remember from that class.



5 comments:
Yum. Oddly enough, we had crepes and eggs for dinner tonight. Yours look good with the raspberries!
so i was looking at the picture of your kids and thought 'oh that's nice, they had friends over' but then i realized they're all yours!! YOU HAVE FOUR KIDS! crazy. anyway, the crepes look divine!
so seriously...why do we feel compelled to take pictures of our food?
The crepes look yummy. I'm with Kate - Wow you have four kids! Maybe we never really counted Alex yet. What fun! Maybe you kids were always starving growning up, and you just really appreciate food now!
That's so funny that Kate said that because it's the first thing I thought too- so many kids! Man, you have to feed them all. My kids are mental- they won't eat crepes. It's a shame because I have to make the batch and then eat them all myself :)
Post a Comment