Carrie, i totally forgot to put a picture of me in the headband you made me in my last post. Sorry! i remebered today, so i decided to post one! This is Abby and i after we hiked up to the top of St. Peter's dome at the Vatican. (yes, it is a country carrie) Anyways, behind us is a view of Rome, when your at the top of the dome, you can actually see the wall around the Vatican country, its so small!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The pic of the Eiffel (how do you spell that?) is really neat. Did you like the snails? I had them in french class. All I could taste was butter and garlic but the chewy texture was unbearable!
Carrie, make me a headband!
Ah, I remember Orvieto, Italy. Very picturesque! Em, you have some great pictures!
Post a Comment