Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i don't want to be fat

I am announcing that I am not drinking ANY soda for at least the next month...including and especially DR. PEPPER. (That's pretty much the one and only soda I drink). I figure this post will make me somewhat accountable on my quest to be healthier. I realize there are other things I consume that I probably should cut down on...like the spoonfuls of chocolate frosting I ate after lunch today, but this is where I'm starting.

On a seperate note, I started my new job today at LDS Family Services as a receptionist. It's a part time position and I'll be working every morning Monday-Friday. It was just like any other first day, where you learn some of the basics and you wish you could just get started, but I think I will enjoy it and I really like the hours. I have to get up early (before 6:30!!!), but it's nice to get up and going.

2 comments:

Emily said...

kate, i understand..its important to watch what you eat!! im telling you not drinking soda makes you feel a lot healthier!!

Brooke said...

just don't get too carried away!