Here's a picture of the valley, can you see Mt. Shasta in the background? And below is the church building in Fall River Mills, they do have a small ward but still bigger than a branch!
I know I've talked to most of you, but I thought I'd post the latest on the job front. Troy's interview in CA went well and they narrowed it down to 2 people and Troy was one-SO next week he's off to CA for another interview (his dad is going to go with him). From what Troy was told, they really like him and said he's their #1 choice, so if all goes well next week he could have a job (gulp) which of course means a move to Cali. We have all sorts of emotions going through us, of course it's exciting but nerve racking, scary and sad too, the thought of leaving behind our good friends-I just can't even think about it!
The Big Valley area is really beautiful, the little (I really mean little) towns seem cute for the most part. I'm not sure how I feel about living so far away from things I'm used to; it will definently be an adjustment. The church would be about 20 minutes away, hopefully there's some members we can connect with. Anyways, I'll let everyone know how next week goes, it's definently an exciting time!



1 comment:
Hopefully, Troy will feel at home with a snow-capped mountain in the distance.
It's nice to see they do have a church in the area
Post a Comment