I have so many more pictures, but i didnt want to take up the whole page! By the way the girl in all the pictures with me is Abby, my canadian friend.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Im Back!!....
Hey Family!! i'm so happy to be home, i had such a fun time and i learned a lot. I hope you all enjoyed my emails. I was so happy to come home and find out that the Whittles are going to be close by, thats going to be so fun! Well here are some random picutres, not put in correct order, sorry, but here are just a few glimpses of my trip..everyone can see the rest of my pictures at our next family gathering! Enjoy!
the coloseum
beautiful Velden Austria
on our way to the greek island, agenia
the acroplois, right before i slipped and fell!
remains of the berlin wall

the beginning of our trip in London
we own a construction company in london!
these were in cambridge, london..this picture is for carrie, these were in a chocolate shop...they are 100% just pure chocolate slabs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love seeing your pictures Em. The Acropolis is amazing - can't wait to hear your whole travel log! Dad loves the Crowley const. co. You could have told them your dad owns it - in an English accent of course!
Wecome home Em! Wow, it sounds like you had an awesome time. Austria looks so pretty. Where was your all time favorite place and meal? You look like a world class traveler :)
i agree, Austria looks so nice... It's good to see your pics. Hopefully I can see YOU soon!
Ug. I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous. Your trip looked fabulous! Can't wait to see you and hear all about it :)
Post a Comment