
Devon at his last Cub Pack Mtg. He really likes Scouts, I hope there are some where we move. He most recently earned his Marble badge and that has been the 'cool' thing to do lately. The boys are obsessed with playing and trading marbles. They always come home from school with some new ones to show me.

Over Memorial weekend we went to Spokane and went to Spokane Falls at Riverfront park. The waterfall is HUGE right now! It was really neat to see, Spokane really is a beautiful city, we'll miss it!


The kids love romping in grandma and grandpas 3 acre yard, I love it too as they occupy themselves for extended periods of time :)

Grandma lets them choose a treasure from her special box before they leave and they all chose sunglasses. Cool Dude.
3 comments:
these pictures are so cute!!
I love the cub scout picture of Devon. The falls do look roaring. I was remembering our trip to McDonald's last year, with the boys fighting in the back. They look much mellower in the shades now!
I can't wait to see you guys in a week! The boys will have to bring their shades- they are WAY to cool in them!
Post a Comment