Sunday, May 4, 2008

Master Kate





I Ihad a great trip for Kate's graduation and Women's Conf. Although we woke up to snow flurries on Thursday morning! Unbelievable! Kate's graduation was very nice and I met a lot of her friends. We got to hear some great talks from Sheri Dew, Julie Beck, John Bytheway, and Pres. Monson, just to drop a few names. The underlying theme was "Awake and Arise, and Come unto Christ". Lots of great counsel for us to increase our faith and overcome our fear, and be witnesses for Jesus Christ. There were so many women, many of the classes filled and we had to find different ones, but they were all good.


We visited with Uncle Darrell and Dianne. He cooked this great breakfast for Kate and I. Kate showed me her favorite street, South Temple, and the cemetery where many of the prophets were buried, including Pres. Hinckley. We went to Jodi Wagner's house on top of a mountain and watched the Jazz playoff game. I won Kate in ping-pong. (Sorry Kate, I need to grab all the glory I can!)

2 comments:

carrie said...

Kate, you have a favorite street?

Brooke said...

Don't you have a favorite street Carrie?!
Congrats Kate! You are the most educated in the fam!
Women's conference sounded really neat. I'd really like to go one of these years.