Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Watch out ladies!






My friend Natalie is the gift that keeps on giving! She is so talented, here are pics of the boys. She went to the Sunnyside airport, (I know, the two words don't seem to go together) and she had a photo shoot with them, they loved it. Aren't they so GQ?


5 comments:

Kate said...

such handsome little guys! the last two are my favorites.

carrie said...

Brooke! The boys are total studs!! I like Devon's smirky smile in front of the airplane with red stripes. Cam and Dev are so grown up!

DAD & MOM said...

They are young men! I'll have to print out these - they are great pictures. I miss your kids. How is spring break going?

Emily said...

brooke~your boys are soo cute! then look like models!

Natalie said...

I've tried really hard not to comment and freak your whole family out (Brooke). I just have to say that my friends have seen these pictures, on my blog, and think these are the cutest boys EVER! They suggest GAP kids might be looking for models.....?