The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Friday, May 23, 2008
Baby Shower!
Last Friday I had a baby shower for Bev, she had a boy! Cody Nathan Whittle is his name and he's so cute! My wonderful jack-of-all-trades friends Natalie and Reagran helped decorate, well they did most of it and Becky brought some awesome mini quiches and a divine Andes mint/brownie torte cake. It was fun to get together!
It was a fun shower. Oh- Brooke, I want to let you know that while I am gone on my trip, I haven't been able to access my normal email (I can't seem to do it on Jon's laptop). So anyway, If you need to contact me, email me at wilsons1998@netzero.net. Sorry this is on your family blog, but I can't remember your email address of the top of my head!
7 comments:
Awww, everything looks soo cute! I love the duck theme and the cookies.
Brooke it looks so cute! You and your friends look like great party givers!
whenever you post about your parties and get togethers it always makes me want to through a party
The cookies look yummy! I like the branches on the table. Are those from your willow tree? You guys have such great celebrations.
It was a fun shower. Oh- Brooke, I want to let you know that while I am gone on my trip, I haven't been able to access my normal email (I can't seem to do it on Jon's laptop). So anyway, If you need to contact me, email me at wilsons1998@netzero.net. Sorry this is on your family blog, but I can't remember your email address of the top of my head!
Oh- and I miss you!
Oh- and I miss you!
Post a Comment